On Tue, Jan 07, 2014 at 11:18:45AM +0100, L. Aaron Kaplan wrote:
>   1. We will have three config options: cipher String A,B,C ( generic safe
> config, maximum interoperability (== this also makes the mozilla people happy
> then) and finally a super-hardened setting (with reduced compatibility)).

lacking the context on
> this also makes the mozilla people happy then

if that refers to firefox lack of tlsv1.2 support, it's in there starting from
+24, but the mozilla people are still doing everything to maintain my
suspicion of being complicit with the nsa, so it's not advertised and disabled
by default. you can enable this in about:config where you set
security.tls.version.max to 3

--
pgp: https://www.ctrlc.hu/~stef/stef.gpg
pgp fp: FD52 DABD 5224 7F9C 63C6  3C12 FC97 D29F CA05 57EF