As far as I can see by research (Google), it would be any program that uses
XP's SSL/TLS stack (IE and I think Safari & Chrome).

Firefox generally has it's own from what I understand, but Chrome I believe
uses Windows (I know it uses the Windows certificate store).

I know some non-profits that still use XP.  I'm planning to be there Friday
and I can probably check Chrome & Firefox for SNI.

-ITG (ITechGeek)
i...@itechgeek.com
https://itg.nu/
GPG Keys: https://itg.nu/contact/gpg-key
Preferred GPG Key: Fingerprint: AB46B7E363DA7E04ABFA57852AA9910A DCB1191A
Google Voice: +1-703-493-0128 / Twitter: ITechGeek / Facebook:
http://fb.me/Jbwa.Net