Den 10 sep 2014 22:34 skrev "Aaron Toponce" <aaron.topo...@gmail.com>:

> I've since put together a site of playing card ciphers, weak and strong.
It's
> still _very_ much a work in progress, but some input would be appreciated:
>
>     http://aarontoponce.org/card-ciphers/

[...]

> I still have a great amount of work to do, such as styling the page,
adding
> videos detailing the algorithms, and computer software implementations of
each
> of the ciphers. I'm sure there are typos and grammar errors galore. I'll
> address those also, including reading flow. I probably have some facts on
a few
> of the implementations wrong also, that need to be cleaned up.
>
> After the computer software implementations are created, I'll be doing
more
> cryptanalysis on the ciphertexts, getting more hard concrete numbers on
biases,
> patterns, distributions, etc.

Will you attempt to model human shuffling too and see how it affects
analysis? Is there maybe any existing work on that too reuse? I'd like to
know what the minimum requirement would be for a human to achieve a secure
shuffle for these ciphers (in case any of these ciphers would actually be
secure enough given a proper shuffle).