…
> Sincerely, I'm not trolling. Seeing there is some space for a civil
> conversation, I'd be interested in reading answers from the Zcash ppl
> themselves here, what they are going to make out this market hype
> stun. I'm a big fan of all Z- things (ZFS, ZSh, Zorro) but
> ZCash.... still.. meh. how about helping us understand?

I'm not quite sure what your question or objection is. Can you spell it out?

I and the Zcash dev team have no control over the market price. We
don't operate an exchange, we haven't bought or sold any ZEC, we have
never given anyone investment advice, and we've always striven in our
public communications to be clear about the risks and limitations of
the Zcash project.

Sincerely,

Zooko