WORDLISTTEXTSTEGANOGRAPHY is a new software (employing an extensive
English word list) which, while performing linguistic steganography,
also involves pseudo-random separation of the word list into two
sublists (for denoting 0 and 1 bits) that are dependent on dynamic
session-key materials, thus furnishing simultaneously substantial
cryptographical security for the embedded stego bits.

The software has a stegobit embedding rate of roughly 0.5 or higher
per word of cover-text which the user composes to be as natural as
possible under the guidance of the software. To my knowledge there
is currently no other linguistic stego software that could compete
with it, when both the naturalness of the cover texts and the
stegobit embedding rate are taken into consideration as evaluation
criteria.

The software in Python with a GUI coded in tkinter is available at:
http://s13.zetaboards.com/Crypto/topic/9024439/1/

For comments and critiques I should be very grateful.

M. K. Shen