There are plenty of 'thought experiment' crypto systems which
are utterly infeasible in practice. Rabin's is one.

It does have perfect forward secrecy in that if Eve doesn't know
ahead of transmission time what part of the keystream to grab,
she can't later decrypt the message.

But, as Nicholas points out, it doesn't solve the key distribution problem,
merely shifts it. Alice and Bob still have find some way to securely
coordinate beforehand what part of the 'random' bitstream they will
use as their OTP.

There are many other problems:

* The HW needed to generate cryptographically sound random data
at the required rate is extremely expensive, if it exists at all.

* The HW needed to recieve data at that rate is very expensive.

* Since accuracy is required, error correcting codes will have to
be included, increasing the data rate still further.

*putting up a constellation of satellites is also very expensive -
where's the revenue to do all this coming from?

...and the big one:

Could you *trust* the 'randomness' of a bitstream handed you
from a source you cannot check?

Sorry, folks, this one is a non-starter.

Peter Trei