Dear Colleagues,

Due to the many requests for an extension, the program chair agreed to move the deadline for submission to PODC'03, and therefore also for the special track on Security in Distributed Computing. The new deadline is this THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 6.

I think this could be a really great event due to the convenient location (Boston), key note lectures (By Lampson, Micali, Anderson, Lamport, Lynch, Meyer and Wright - at least the first three on security), two security tutorials, and the opportunity for interaction between the distributed computing, security and crypto communities. And I'm sure there will be interesting presentations and discussions. Even if you can't submit, you should plan to attend.

As before, the Call For Papers can be found at
http://www.podc.org/podc2003/security-track-cfp.html
Instructions for how to submit electronically:
http://www.podc.org/podc2003/cfp.html#how
We look forward to your submissions! See you in Boston on July.

Best regards, and apologies for cross-posting (as well as for sending this reminder too late...),

Amir Herzberg
Chair of the Security in Distributed Computing Track
http://amir.herzberg.name