To: <cryptopp-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2006 11:36 AM
Subject: Re: memcpy_s

Hi,

I also stumbled on memcpy_s in VC7.1, but the CVS access is apparently
shut now and I can't login which was possible before, while CVS of other
projects at Sourceforge are working for me. Besides the web-based CVS
viewer suggests it has not had the said fix yet.
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/cryptopp/c5/?sortby=date#dirlist
Can anyone browsing here examine this?

-- Ken

On Fri, 7 Apr 2006 21:08:24 -0700