Hi,

I want to compile cryptopp source codes with my project.
My project is a dll, so my source code has DllMain.
Unfortunately, cryptopp library already has DllMain in fipstest.cpp.

What's the purpose of fipstest.cpp?
It looks like a test code, but it included in the cyprtopp library compile
list.
Must this file be required for cryptopp library, or an optional file?
If this is an optional file, I'll exclude it from the compile list.

Thanks,
YoungJin