Hi Everyone,

I mildly changed things on the trap dev-branch. First, I added an 'ossig.h'
to separate SignalHandler class from 'misc.h'. It sidesteps a circular
dependency issue, and allows us to 'typedef SignalHandler<SIGTRAP, false>
DebugTrapHandler;'.

I need to test the changes on Cygwin next. After Cygwin testing, the trap
dev-branch will be merged into master.

For those interested, here's the history of changes to accommodate
CRYPTOPP_ASSERT:
http://github.com/weidai11/cryptopp/issues/277#issuecomment-247456285 .

Jeff