On Thursday, September 15, 2016 at 10:04:16 PM UTC-4, Mouse wrote:

> Go to project settings/preferences/configuration (whatever the correct
> term is), select “Build Settings”, and in “Search Paths” set where you
> installed Crypto++ headers (“Header Search Paths”) and library (“Library
> Search Paths”). Then in “Linking” find “Other Linker Flags” and add
> “-lcryptopp”. I’ve just tested this approach, and it worked.
>
> Perhaps it would be nice if we could build CryptoPP on Mac as a framework.
> Off-hand I don’t know how much work it’s likely to be (and therefore
> whether it’s worth it).

I looked into OS X and iOS frameworks a while ago. Here's Apple's docs on
it:
https://developer.apple.com/library/content/documentation/MacOSX/Conceptual/BPFrameworks/Concepts/FrameworkAnatomy.html

.

I like the idea of a framework for convenience. But like Windows Installer,
I just don't have the time.

 Jeff