Hi Everyone,

New Coverity Scan results are available at
https://scan.coverity.com/projects/cryptopp.

Earlier in the week I ran a few scans against x86_64 to test the Integer
changes (re: Issue 274). We picked up five findings. Three appeared to be
false positives, and two were valid, give or take. We cleared the two that
appeared been valid.

We ran another scan today against i686. We picked up one finding, but I
believe its a false positive or a C++ runtime issue in stringstream. The
finding concerns a tainted scalar when running the benchmarks and
converting argv[2] into an integer value. Its not present on x86_64.

The count is holding strong at 1 outstanding defect.

Jeff