On Tuesday, October 18, 2016 at 7:49:47 AM UTC-4, Abderrahim HAJJI SOUALFI
wrote:

> I took the example from Stackoverflow website (4 years ago) :
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12306956/example-of-aes-using-crypto
> <http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fstackoverflow.com%2Fquestions%2F12306956%2Fexample-of-aes-using-crypto&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNGZTfpBe4ZW2v0UTCz8RvQLWYy81w>
> Shoud i include more header files or use an old version or .... ?

I'm just guessing, but it sounds like you are (1) including Crypto++ source
files in your project and (2) including the library in your project. When
you compile your project, it produces *.o files with symbols that are
already present in libcryptopp.a.

You should remove the source files from your project since they are already
built and archived in libcryptopp.a.

Jeff