Hi everyone!

I want to create an aes version like DESX and benchmark it with crypto++
library. In des.cpp it's like ;
void DES_XEX3::Base::UncheckedSetKey(const byte *key, unsigned int length,
const NameValuePairs &)
{
  AssertValidKeyLength(length);

  if (!m_des.get())
   m_des.reset(new DES::Encryption);

  memcpy(m_x1, key + (IsForwardTransformation() ? 0 : 16), BLOCKSIZE);
  m_des->RawSetKey(GetCipherDirection(), key + 8);
 memcpy(m_x3, key + (IsForwardTransformation() ? 16 : 0), BLOCKSIZE);
}

void DES_XEX3::Base::ProcessAndXorBlock(const byte *inBlock, const byte
*xorBlock, byte *outBlock) const
 {
  xorbuf(outBlock, inBlock, m_x1, BLOCKSIZE);
  m_des->ProcessAndXorBlock(outBlock, xorBlock, outBlock);
  xorbuf(outBlock, m_x3, BLOCKSIZE);
 }

In crypto++ how can I do it in aes? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
in advance.