> Testing Compressors and Decompressors...
>

> passed:  filenames, filetimes and comments
>
> passed:  128 zips and unzips
>
> *Assertion failed: zinflate.cpp(560): CryptoPP::Inflator::DecodeBody*

Also, this is _not_ a failure (or maybe it is?):

Testing Compressors and Decompressors...

FAILED:  Gzip failed to detect a truncated stream
passed:  filenames, filetimes and comments
FAILED:  128 zips and unzips
Assertion failed: zinflate.cpp(560): DecodeBody
passed:  128 deflates and inflates
passed:  128 zlib decompress and compress

The truncated stream test is here:
https://github.com/weidai11/cryptopp/blob/master/validat0.cpp#L172. All it
does is lop two bytes off a well formed stream:

try {
  StringSource(dest.substr(0, len - 2), true, new Gunzip(new
StringSink(rec)));
  std::cout << "FAILED:  Gzip failed to detect a truncated stream\n";
  fail = true;
}
catch (const Exception&) {}

The problem is, Inflator/Deflator only uses an Adler32 checksum, so its not
too hard to cause the failure. About 1 in 16 runs witness it if my
observations are correct.

Jeff