Hi Marcel,

I was building under Windows, without dosbox.  I've just downloaded
MinnGW-w64 from original project website.
Now I already installed the MSYS2, I opened the mingw64.exe from default
MSYS2 installation folder, after opening I used command  "pacman -S git
mingw-w64-x86_64-gcc base-devel" to install gcc.

After these steps I copied to my msys64 home folder files downloaded and
unzipped from Crypto++ project website. (I done this because I don't know
if it's possible to reach windows folders from MSYS2 bash).

Now when I'm in folder with crypto++ files, I'm using like you write before
just 'make' command. After few minutes process is done, but I don't have
files with *.lib or *.dll extensions in folder. I see libcryptopp.a file -
I think this is a static library for unix systems, but I would like to use
library under Windows.

Daniel