Dear All,

I installed crypto++ on my mac and try to run a simple code on xcode. I can
create keys using the following:

  CryptoPP::AutoSeededRandomPool rng;

        CryptoPP::InvertibleRSAFunction param;

        param.GenerateRandomWithKeySize(rng,1536);

        CryptoPP::RSA::PrivateKey privatekey(param);

        CryptoPP::RSA::PublicKey publickey (param);

        prk.push_back(privatekey);

        pk.push_back(publickey);

But when I try to sign a message it goes to threat. I do not know what to
do with it. The exact threat message is:

Thread 1: EXC_BAD_ACCESS

I am using the following code to sign:

 CryptoPP::StringSource ss1(mes, true,

     new CryptoPP::SignerFilter(rng, signer,