Hi Everyone,

We've cut-in iOS testing for ARMv7 and ARMv8. The tests are run under the
BUILD_MODE=ios-arm
and BUILD_MODE=ios-arm64 configurations. Also see
https://github.com/noloader/cryptopp/blob/master/.travis.yml.

An example is available of the results are available at
https://travis-ci.org/noloader/cryptopp/jobs/263331665 .

Travis has no plans for Android, so we can't test Android. Also see
https://github.com/travis-ci/travis-ci/issues/5395 .

Jeff