Hi Everyone,

We cut-in AES encryption for Power8 and its in-core crypto. Also see commit
https://github.com/weidai11/cryptopp/commit/7fb34e9b0894.

AES decryption is still outstanding. Crypto++ uses "Equivalent Inverse
Cipher" (FIPS-197, Section 5.3.5, p.23), and it is not compatible with IBM
hardware. We need to rework the key schedule algorithm before we can move
forward.

The Crypto++ implementation only encrypts 1 block at a time at the moment.
It results in dull performance of about 6 cpb. In comparison, OpenSSL is at
about 0.7 cpb and Botan is at about 1 cpb. We will close the gap when we
move to 4 or 8 blocks. However, 6 cpb is still better than 20 to 30 cpb for
C/C++ code.

Jeff