On Tuesday, October 17, 2017 at 5:31:25 PM UTC-4, Carlos Zaldivar Batista
wrote:

> I'm a CS student and my group has been given a task to implement two
> stream ciphers and compare our implementation with some reference
> implementation. We decided to use crypto++ as our reference implementation
> and implement some algorithms from this library. Unfortunately we're not
> able to find detailed explanation on how ciphers like for example Panama or
> Sosemanuk work. Do you know where I can find such materials?

Wei usually worked from standards or academic papers. There used to be a
site where he would maintain references, but I believe the site is no
longer running.

These were the links provided in the Crypto++ 5.6.2 releases:

  * http://www.cryptolounge.org/wiki/Sosemanuk
  * http://www.weidai.com/scan-mirror/md.html#Panama
  * http://www.cryptolounge.org/wiki/PANAMA

Jeff