Hi Everyone,

Our test script, cryptest.sh
(https://github.com/weidai11/cryptopp/blob/master/cryptest.sh), performs a
lot of C++03 testing. "A lot" includes sanitizers and Valgrind. Its a
little lighter in C++11 and C++14.

I'd like to shift focus up to C++11 and C++14. C++03 is slowly being
forgotten and C++11 and C++14 are mostly the norms we are seeing in the
field if we omit -std=c++NN.

Reducing C++03 testing is a convenience item. It means tests will finish
faster. We need to keep an eye on testing time because Mobile and ARM
gadgets don't run as quickly as desktops do. If we pile too much stuff on
then results may be delayed for days.

Does anyone see any problems with concentrating less on C++03 and more on
C++11/C++14?

Jeff