Still the same. I tried to uninstall *cryptopp* and *cryptopp-devel*
packages, then do *dnf clean all*, then install the packages back and still
the same error. The problem is somewhere in this line:
CryptoPP::FileSource createFileFingerprint(filePath.c_str(), true, new
CryptoPP::HashFilter(sha256Hasher, new CryptoPP::HexEncoder(new CryptoPP::
StringSink(fileFingerprint))));

Everything works fine only if I delete the line above and keep only the
hasher init:
CryptoPP::SHA256 sha256Hasher;