On Fri, Jan 19, 2018 at 4:20 PM, Marcel Raad <marci...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> If you have some time, then please
>> test Master on your favorite platform.
>

> g++ -DNDEBUG -g2 -O3 -fPIC -pthread -pipe -c aria-simd.cpp
> aria-simd.cpp: In function 'void
> CryptoPP::ARIA_ProcessAndXorBlock_Xor_SSSE3(const byte*,
> CryptoPP::byte*, const byte*, CryptoPP::word32*)':
> aria-simd.cpp:115:76: warning: SSE vector return without SSE enabled
> changes the ABI [-Wpsabi]
>   const __m128i MASK = _mm_set_epi8(12,13,14,15, 8,9,10,11, 4,5,6,7, 0,1,2,3);

Thanks Marcel.

I think we need to manage the 32-bit MinGW issues for the moment
rather than fixing them. I have not been able to duplicate on 32-bit
machines.

I think either:

  1. CXXFLAGS += -DCRYPTOPP_DISABLE_ASM
  2. CXXFLAGS += -march=sse2
  3. CXXFLAGS += -march=native

should work to contain the problems. I'd like to require -march=sse2,
but that may run afoul of some distros that still want to build for
i586.

Are there any 32-bit MinGW users who need more than the three options above?

Jeff