Hi Everyone,

I noticed we had more wiki problems today (maybe earlier?). It looks like
the previous attempts to fix things were wrong or missed the mark.

I'm focusing on the backup job scheduled through cron. The job runs in the
early morning each day. The job performs an automatic wiki database repair
before dumping the database. We'll see if that makes a difference.

Jeff