On Friday, April 13, 2018 at 9:17:20 PM UTC-4, hanlul...@gmail.com wrote:

>     Crypto++ 1.0 was released in June 1995, but the download is no longer
> available.
>     I am a chinese student.I want this initial library for studying. I
> like programming very much. Crypto++ is very good. I want it.

There is no record of Crypto++ anymore. About all I know is when it was
released, and why it was lost. Crypto++ 1.0 was withdrawn at the request of
RSA Data Securities. The company claimed the library infringed on their
patent.

The download page has each Crypto++ release that Wei archived. Crypto++ 2.3
is available at https://www.cryptopp.com/downloads.html. I don't know what
happened to releases 2.0, 2.1 and 2.2.

Jeff