Hello,

I have a question regarding the "Illegal instruction" error code.
I am compiling Cryptopp on Mac 10.13 with Apple LLVM version 9.1.0 and trying
to run it on Mac 10.12 and receiving Illegal instruction error, more
specifically this:

thread #1, queue = 'com.apple.main-thread', stop reason = EXC_BAD_INSTRUCTION
(code=EXC_I386_INVOP, subcode=0x0)
    frame #0: 0x00000001001c1fac
main`CryptoPP::Rijndael::Enc::AdvancedProcessBlocks(unsigned char const*,
unsigned char const*, unsigned char*, unsigned long, unsigned int) const + 124
main`CryptoPP::Rijndael::Enc::AdvancedProcessBlocks:
->  0x1001c1fac <+124>: andnl  %edx, %ecx, %r13d
    0x1001c1fb1 <+129>: testb  $0x8, %sil
    0x1001c1fb5 <+133>: je     0x1001c1fd5               ; <+165>
    0x1001c1fb7 <+135>: addq   %r14, %rbx

Is there a way to compile on a newer Mac and run on the older Mac without
receiving this error? (Or any Illegal instruction error, because this is the
second one, the first was a line with bitshifting operators, that I removed as
a test, but then other instruction caused this error again).
(On the 10.13 Mac the code runs without any error.)

Thank you in advance for the help!

Best regards,
Kinga Kása