On Sunday, December 16, 2018 at 6:18:33 AM UTC-5, Jeffrey Walton wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> I've got ed25519 on my testing fork at
> https://github.com/noloader/cryptopp/tree/xed25519 .

We checked-in tonight at
https://github.com/weidai11/cryptopp/commit/d62674b56145 . The check-in
included ed25519, but not the pre-hashed version. We also tuned up x25519.

Asymmetric Key Package support from rfc 8410 was added to both x25519 and
ed25519. That means the keys can be loaded and saved as version 0 (the old
PKCS #8 format) and version 1 (the new format). It was added because
OpenSSL uses the format for their keys. Also see
https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc8410 and
https://www.cryptopp.com/wiki/Curve25519_Keys for my field notes.

Jeff