Hi,

I need that Alice use secret data of Bob by the use of my software.
Data are issued by Bob.

Alice should be able to use the data via my software, but should not be
able to share it with anybody else or even to look at the data.

I'd like to know if it possible to encrypt a file first with a Private key
from Bob, then encrypt the resulted file with the public key of Alice.

Then Alice will set the software with his private key and Bob's public key,
the software could do the reverse of the initial phase to decrypt data.

Do you know if it is possible to do that with Crypto++, I have a look at
other crypto lib but public private enable to sign data with private key
but not to crypt data.

May be it is not possible to achieve this with public/private key but do
you know other means to do it?

Best Regards
Fabien