Hi All

I build Crypto++ last week and doing some wrapper changes..
But today when I am trying to build again it gives following error.
Looks like some ABDs are deprecated, but I wonder why suddenly I am not
able to compile?

'grep' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
C:/Microsoft/AndroidNDK64/android-ndk-r16b/build//../build/core/setup-app.mk:81:

Android NDK: Application targets deprecated ABI(s): mips64 armeabi mips
C:/Microsoft/AndroidNDK64/android-ndk-r16b/build//../build/core/setup-app.mk:82:

Android NDK: Support for these ABIs will be removed in a future NDK release.
process_begin: CreateProcess(NULL, bash make_neon.sh, ...) failed.
Android NDK: NEON support is only available for armeabi-v7a  arm64-v8a
x86  and x86_64 ABIs
Android NDK: Please add checks against TARGET_ARCH_ABI in Android.mk
C:/Microsoft/AndroidNDK64/android-ndk-r16b/build//../build/core/build-binary.mk:329:

*** Android NDK: Aborting    .  Stop.

Any guesses What do I need to correct?
which Android.mk error is talking about..

Regards
Ninad D