% xcodebuild -showsdks
iOS SDKs:
        iOS 14.4                        -sdk iphoneos14.4

iOS Simulator SDKs:
        Simulator - iOS 14.4            -sdk iphonesimulator14.4

macOS SDKs:
        DriverKit 20.2                  -sdk driverkit.macosx20.2
        macOS 11.1                      -sdk macosx11.1

tvOS SDKs:
        tvOS 14.3                       -sdk appletvos14.3

tvOS Simulator SDKs:
        Simulator - tvOS 14.3           -sdk appletvsimulator14.3

watchOS SDKs:
        watchOS 7.2                     -sdk watchos7.2

watchOS Simulator SDKs:
        Simulator - watchOS 7.2         -sdk watchsimulator7.2

Regards,
Devharsh.