Hi Everyone,

We added a cryptest-coverage.sh script in TestScripts. It can be used
to examine code coverage.

The script builds the library 3 times to gather data. First is Debug,
second is No ASM, and third is Release. Every build includes
-DCRYPTOPP_COVERAGE.

To use it, install gcov and lcov. Then:

    $ cp -p TestScripts/cryptest-coverage.sh .
    $ ./cryptest-coverage.sh

We are around 85% for line coverage, and around 72% for function coverage.

Jeff