On Mon, Mar 29, 2021 at 8:17 PM Jeffrey Walton <noloa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> We are cutting over to a new VPS provider. The website and manual are
> restored (easy). Next is the wiki and its database (hard).
>
> You can get to the site by IP at the moment: http://198.251.77.197/.

We got the web server restored late last night, and SSL access
restored this morning. The private key has not changed so pinning is
still works as expected.

We were able to restore the wiki database this morning, but Media wiki
is giving us trouble. Stay tuned.

As an upshot, we are now using Ubuntu 20 with modern software and
tools. That means modern OpenSSL, so TLSv1.3 is available. No more
CentOS and antique software and tools.

Jeff