I need to decrypt a file using CryptoPP that was previously encrypted using
pyAEScrypt.
It uses the "aes file format" as defined
here: https://www.aescrypt.com/aes_file_format.html

Therefore I need to get the IV out of the header and dump the remaining
header. Did anyone do this before? I'm not very sure how to find the IV in
the header and how to find the end of the header.