Thank you Jeffrey for your previous  reply,
Now I am able to use the various functions of cryptopp, the only
documentation and able to find the sample for X509Certificate
<https://www.cryptopp.com/wiki/X509Certificate>,  do we have any
references, How I can implement the things related to X509Certificate