Hello, I'd like to have some example on how to achieve the two goals I've
written in the question: what I'm trying to do is having a c++ function
that generates the keys and returns them as strings in ditto format, and
two c++ functions for encrytpion and decryption that return the output as
an hexadecimal string and take as input the string key as well. It would be
very nice if I could even change (or at least know) the number of bits of
the key generated. Thank you in advance for any help