Hello everyone, a question when I try to use the package and compile it in
shared form (.so)
and I want to read it I get this:
undefined symbol:
_ZN8CryptoPP21SimpleKeyingInterface6SetKeyEPKhmRKNS_14NameValuePairsE

in which I investigate and it says that I have to compile it in such a way
that the symbols must be together with the compiled one, I have tried
everything to compile it according to the forums and documentations with
the command "-g" or "-O2" but I still cannot read the file

My build commands are these:

g++ -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -Wall -Wextra -o node.o node.cpp -l:libcryptopp.a
g++ -shared -o node.so node.o

I would be very grateful for your great help.

Versions install:
libcrypto++6
libcrypto++-utils
libcrypto++-dev
libcrypto++-doc
libcrypto++6-dbg

My code:
File name: node.cpp

`
#include "iostream" // I write it like this since it is not shown on this
page
#include "string" // I write it like this since it is not shown on this page

#include "cryptopp/modes.h"
#include "cryptopp/aes.h"
#include "cryptopp/filters.h"
#include "cryptopp/hex.h"

using namespace std;
using namespace CryptoPP;

string node (string text){
string plain = params;
// Our input:
// Note: the input was previously generated by the same cipher
string keyImput = "ABCDEF";
string ivImput = "ABCDF";
string cadenaInput = plain;
byte iv_[CryptoPP::AES::BLOCKSIZE] = {}; // this decoder would transform
our std::string into raw hex: CryptoPP::HexDecoder decoder;
decoder.Put((byte*)ivImput.data(), ivImput.size()); decoder.MessageEnd();
decoder.Get(iv_, sizeof(iv_)); std::string cadenaInput_raw; {
CryptoPP::HexDecoder decoder; decoder.Put((byte*)cadenaInput.data(),
cadenaInput.size()); decoder.MessageEnd(); long long size =
decoder.MaxRetrievable(); cadenaInput_raw.resize(size);
decoder.Get((byte*)cadenaInput_raw.data(), cadenaInput_raw.size()); } byte
key_[CryptoPP::AES::DEFAULT_KEYLENGTH]; { CryptoPP::HexDecoder decoder;
decoder.Put((byte*)keyImput.data(), keyImput.size()); decoder.MessageEnd();
decoder.Get(key_, sizeof(key_)); } string decrypted_text; try {
CBC_Mode<AES>::Decryption d; d.SetKeyWithIV(key_, sizeof(key_), iv_);
StringSource s(cadenaInput_raw, true, new StreamTransformationFilter( d,
new StringSink(decrypted_text) ) // StreamTransformationFilter ); //
StringSource return decrypted_text; } catch( CryptoPP::Exception& e ) {
std::cerr << e.what() << std::endl; exit(1); }

}

extern "C" string dencrypnode (string params){
return node(params);
}

int main (){
string keyImput;