Hello, I am using Windows 10 Professional x64 with CryptoPP 8.9.0.  It is
built with Visual Studio.  We started using SonarQube/SonarLint for SCA
during compile and it's been complaining "Use a stronger padding scheme".
 Specifically it sees this line:

RSASS<PKCS1v15, SHA256>::Verifier verifier(publicKey);

and complains about the PCKS1v15.  I don't know how to change it to a
different type and what other ones are available.  It suggests OAEP for RSA
which is what I assume we want.

Thanks,
Frank