I'm interested in getting the render manager branch of crystal space, I see it
says on the Apricot site

"Lighting things is pretty well covered in Crystal Space* right now; multiple
lights can be rendered in one pass, and materials "
So does this mean that that is in the rendermanager branch only?
Does it work with multiple lights in one shader program?
I thought there was something about 2D filters, is that in there?

Another thing, I tried to follow the instructions to get the rendermanager
branch, but the svn seems to download it all uncompressed file by file. I don't
think I can stay connected that long. Is there a posibility that a compressed
file of it could be uploaded? (I'm used to the normal crystal space SVN
snapshot) I was hoping someone could help with that.