Hello,
after a …long time/delay I managed to roll a new winlibs release.

Changes include:
- Updated libjpeg to 8d.
- Updated libpng to 1.5.10.
- Updated libogg to 1.3.0.
- Updated libvorbis to 1.3.3.
- Updated freetype to 2.4.9.
- Updated bullet to 2.80.
- Updated pcre to 8.20.
- Updated cegui to 0.7.7.
- Updated zlib to 1.2.7.
- Build libs for MinGW gcc 4.6 and 4.7 as well.
- Dropped support for MinGW gcc 3.4 and 4.4.
- Changed mingw64 gcc version to 4.5.4.

To summarize the MinGW support: gcc 4.5, 4.6, 4.7 are supported;
anything older isn't.
(But note that with a recent MinGW installer you should get either gcc
4.6 or 4.7.)

The naming/versioning of mingw64 binary downloads is still useless (you
can never really know what compiler version you get until you look into
the download)... I still hope they improve that someday. For the time
being I will stick to binaries tagged “1.0”.

My goals for the next release(s):
- Less turnaround ¬.¬
- Update to WX 2.9
- MSVC 11 support (i.e. Visual Studio 2012)
- Maybe even assimp!

Other suggestions/requests will be taken into consideration :)

-f.r.