On Wed, 2013-04-17 at 12:40 -0300, Pedro Arthur wrote:
> Thanks, for the tips, I'm thinking to change from Relaxed Cone Step
Mapping to a Screen Space Anti-aliasing
> technique, it would fit with the Deferred RM since there is currently
no AA suport for Deferred RM, and yet not being so simple to implement,
it doesn't have the complexity of the Relaxed Cone Step Mapping.

Actually, there is already an implementation of screen space AA in the
SSDO code.

Maybe you can do something around blur and motion blur instead? You can
also have a try at underwater effects or at other shader/effects ideas
listed on the Wiki.

> I'm hacking the code, and the shaders(at data/shader) but I didnt
found  any reference to the SSDO shader, can you give me some hint on
where it's located?

The code is not in trunk and still resides in the GSOC 2011 branch, that
is in 'CS/branches/soc2011/globalillum/'.

This branch contains also an overhaul of the post-effects API in order
to allow to manipulate effects dynamically. These changes might be
needed for the different techniques that you propose to implement, and a
first step in your work might be to validate and merge these changes.

There are also some other work that I've started but never commited to
the branch. This was the start of the rewriting of the SSDO as a
post-effect instead of being integrated within the deferred RM. I'll try
to commit that soon so that you can have a look at the current (very
raw) status.

> Should I create a ticket and send a path or this email is enough to
someone with access rights fix it directly?

Yes, creating a ticket is the dedicated way to manage such reports. You
can attach a patch with your fix within the ticket.