Hello everyone,

      I am trying to build CS on Visual Studio 2013 Express but  no matter
how much I mess around, I can never get bullet and    CEGUI to build.

   CEGUI, I can live without. But I really need bullet since the GSoC
project I will be applying for relies on it.

   On IRC I was told res could maybe help me out.

   Errors I get at build-time : *http://pastebin.ca/2649113
<http://pastebin.ca/2649113>*

   Thank you.