Hi all,

Students can from now on submit proposals for Google Summer of Code and
Crystal Space. I *strongly* recommend not to wait too long before
submitting a proposal because that way we can give you feedback and you can
improve your proposal. You can freely edit your proposal as soon as the
submission deadline hasn't arrived so better to submit early.

Greetings,

--
Project Manager of Crystal Space and CEL
(http://www.crystalspace3d.org/<http://www.crystalspace3d.org/main/Main_Page>