Hello everyone,

I'm Tuux from Planeshift project, i have issue for have a workflow it
work on aGNU/Linux system then i that my frist mail on it mailing list .

I try to install CS export for Blender as describ on it document :
http://www.crystalspace3d.org/docs/online/manual/io_005fscene_005fcs-Installing.html

But that don't work for me .

Blender reconize the plugin, but nothing appear on the Blender UI "Scene".

On the past i have all ready work with "io_scene_cs" then i clearly
confirm that not work for me.

It have no error message, nothing it be display on Blender UI. :(

Here my setting:
OS:
Debian Version 7.5 (wheezy) 64 bits
3.2.0-4-rt-amd64 #1 SMP PREEMPT RT Debian 3.2.57-3+deb7u1 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Blender Version:
blender-2.70a-linux-glibc211-x86_64

Crystalspace3d version from :
svn checkout svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/crystal/code/CS/trunk CS_LATEST

It will be very nice to recive assistance on it trouble :)

any one can confirm the trouble, or i'm the only banish on the planet ?

Regards

---
Tuux