> On Wed, Jun 10, 2015 at 8:19 AM, Ala de Dragón <aladedra...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> As I realized now, configure script produces config.log, but delete it
>> after executing Makefile commands stage.
>
> The configure script does not delete config.log. It must be getting
> deleted by some other agent.

ok

>> Strangely, on this stage
>> configure perform build of CS, as there are compiler output in the log
>> (but not in the console).
>
> The compiler output in config.log is from tests which check attributes
> of your build environment. CS itself does not get built at that stage.

ok

>> After that (it take long enough), script ask:
>>
>> The authenticity of host 'crystalspace3d.org (217.115.131.45)' can't
>> be established.
>> RSA key fingerprint is 9b:55:7a:fe:ea:aa:0e:71:ea:74:65:da:0a:06:91:15.
>> Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)?
>
> Are you actually running the configure script directly, or are you
> using some script which configures and builds CS? I ask because the
> configure script itself should never be attempting network access.

I'm running it directly as in the compiling planetshift guide is.
I'm run it from real pc and different virtual machines for testing. In
both the set up is broken for debian 8.0 jessie. I tried also the live
iso with persistence and build CS with the same problem.

"El cielo es para los dragones
 lo que el agua es  para las ninfas"