The FPS is now locked to the tickrate regardless of kernel customisation.

Hope this helps.

On 18/10/2012 07:29, Mohammed Abdela wrote:
Hi.

I am hosting a couple of dedicated servers and I have two questions that I can't find the answer to by searching.

Firstly, if the server hardware and connection can handle 1000 FPS and keep it stable at that, is it a good idea to set it to 0/1000 using sourcemod? I noticed that it's locked to 128 and can't be changed via fps_max anymore, I saw something about it in a changelog awhile ago. What was the reason for this?

Also, I'm looking for a way to manually execute "official" warmup mode, for example by executing a config, even after a good amount of time has passed since mapchange. By official I mean not just a config with just 16k, no freezetime etc but with actual instant respawn and spawn protection like it is on valve official servers. Executing a config with the following commands: mp_do_warmup_period 1 mp_warmuptime 60 mp_restartgame 1 has no effect.

Thanks.