I'm running nearly 200servers that have different admins on them but all
with the same config.

The ones I checked where not having the graphs, but I got some admins
telling me that they were able to see the graphs certain times on theirs.

I really couldn't understand how.

Personally I've yet to see the graphs on all my servers, but I give some
trust to those others people telling me they were seeing it.

I even tried on other servers with different configs and they were too not
showing them.