Thank you

From: Ben Burns
Sent: ‎Monday‎, ‎October‎ ‎20‎, ‎2014 ‎10‎:‎16‎ ‎PM
To: csgo_servers@list.valvesoftware.com

Any idea where this fix will be communicated?  This thread, or another list?

Ben

On 14-10-20 02:47 PM, MiShU # gameserver-syndicate.de wrote:

Publicserver.
But maybe there is a correlation... ;)

Am 20.10.2014 22:43, schrieb Marcus Mod:

Are you talking about a private server or a publicserver?

People have found out that you can find the server ip even if you are not
friend with someone!

Step 1: http://i.imgur.com/NNnbIhd.jpg

Step 2: http://i.imgur.com/LNvDhew.png

Valve is notified and a fix is on its way :)