Hi,

we are running a few servers into a LAN environment, we are starting them
up with -nomaster and into config we have sv_lan 1.

The issue we are experiencing is that when someone disconnect (could be a
computer crash, client crash or even player disconnecting for some reason)
most of the time they cannot reconnect anymore to the game untill we
restart the server.

The error they receive is something like "unable to join lobby, this lobby
is reserved"

Is that a known issue?

Into the logs we see this when that client tries to reconnect:

RejectConnection: 10.0.0.25:27005 - #Valve_Reject_Reserved_For_Lobby