This is an "old" issue, it was being exploited in TF2 years ago too...

Lately (past 4 weeks) I've seen it being frequently used against csgo too
with the ffffffff54 and ffffffffff packets.

nsfocus, arbor and so on does nothing in our case, we had resort filtering
those attacks with proper ratelimits by using iptables