Do keep in mind that if you remove the -nobots parameter, you might get the another bug where in map change, after the next map loads, bots fill the server and people are unable to enter. The bots do leave, but before player enters, another bot takes the bot's place who just left.

This is "rare" bug but common enough that it happened daily for us.

-ics

Alex Price kirjoitti:
I have experienced the smoke bug, had many players reporting they could see other players on the radar. I did a bit of research and testing and came to the following conclusion that it was the -nobots launch parameter that is causing it. It has been reported by other members of the community a few times:

  * https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=261158?t=261158
  *
http://csgodev.com/launchparameter-nobots-bugs-the-radar-combined-with-smoke-100-recreatable/
  *
https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/31zi5c/smoke_radar_bug_still_exists_with_nobots/

Unfortunately the only fix for the time being is to remove the -nobots launch parameter. I have no idea if this only affects one operating system (Only tested on Ubuntu 14.04), but it is worth a try. The only other option is the smoke/radar block entity plugin that Usman mentioned before.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Alex Price